Shipping & Delivery
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is easy - simply select click and collect as your delivery method at checkout and you can pick up your order from our store for FREE.
- Place your order online and select click and collect as your delivery method at checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your click & collect order.
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready to be collected from our store.
- Once you receive your email notifying you that your order is ready for pick up, simply head into store with your order confirmation and pick up your order.
- If at the time of pick up you would like to return or exchange your item our friendly store staff can assist you.
If you can't collect your order for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let our customer service team know. If you haven't collected within 14 days of receiving your collection email your order will be automatically cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
Yes – please email our customer service team at email@example.com and we will prompt you with how to do this.
We keep all orders in-store for 14 days. After this time, your order will be cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
Yes – please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be shipped that day. All standard deliveries are 1-3 working days.
- Rural deliveries please allow 1-2 extra working days.
- Please contact us on email@example.com if you require a quicker delivery and we may be able to arrange this for an extra fee.
- As we are located just outside of Christchurch, orders travelling from the South Island to the North Island can take 3-4 business days.
- The approximate delivery times provided are estimates only and exclude any courier delays, processing time and public holidays. Delivery may also be delayed during heavy sale or promotional periods.
- Click & Collect orders – please allow a minimum of 1 hour processing time.
When your order has been packed and dispatched you will be emailed a confirmation email. This email will contain your tracking link. Use the link to track your delivery. If you haven’t received an email please check your email junk folder or contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Courier Post directly if you require this service and they may be able to help you. Courier Post Customer Service number 0800 268 743
If your order hasn’t been dispatched from us yet we can update your delivery address. Please call us on (03) 313 1383 to ensure this can be done before the parcel leaves. However once to parcel has left our premises we are unable to change the details. Please contact Courier Post Customer Service on 0800 268 743 and they may be able to help with this.
Where’s my order?
Once your order has been packed as dispatched you will be emailed a confirmation email. This email includes a link to every parcel on its way to you. This link will take you to the Courier Post website where you can track the progress of your order.
All our parcels are sent with signature required, so we recommend making your delivery address a place where someone will be there to sign for it.
If nobody is there a card to call should be left by your courier driver to let you know that delivery was attempted. This card contains instructions on how to receive your parcel. If you are having trouble please contact Courier Post Customer Service on 0800 268 743 and quote your tracking number.
All of our orders are sent with a signature required on delivery.
If no one is home at time of delivery, and your parcel has an ATL (Authority To Leave) associated with your address, the parcel will automatically be left in a safe location. We’d recommend checking in your mailbox, around the front of your home – especially behind bins/pot plants/fences. Please make sure you also check in with your apartment management, housemates and even your neighbours who may have collected this for you for safekeeping.
You can update your ATL preferences on the Courier Post website.
If you still have no luck in finding your parcel, please give us a call or send us an email so we can investigate further with the courier! Please don’t panic, we’ll make sure your order is found one way or another.
Please email us at email@example.com right away with your order number. We'll get it sorted for you as soon as possible.